I suck at edits but mermaids aren’t good with technology anyways
If you love mermaids this is the perfect promo group for youR U L E S :
- Must be following: | Emi | Cat | Nikki
- Reblog this post; likes are for people without tails
- Must like mermaids not wings or things
- Be a 1D/5sos/Multi blogW H Y J O I N :
- Lots of mermaid talk!
- New friends!
- Tiny chats/Snapchats/Kiks/Everything
- You can be on this great mermaid page
- Talk about other stuff other than mermaidsI N C R E A S E Y O U R C H A N C E S:
- Depending on the notes, I am pretty sure almost everyone will get in
- Tag #themermaidpg in a post explaining why you should get in
- Talk to us
- Have solid mermaid evidence you are willing to let us have
Picking like 20 members or so depending on the notes
Here are the people who are nice and did what i asked:
The rest of you only liked it and thats not what i said
After I saw him in The Cripple of Inishmaan, I anxiously waited to meet Daniel Radcliffe at the stage door so I could get this card signed. Because I was toward the back of the crowd, I didn’t think Daniel would even notice the card, but I was very wrong. As soon as he caught sight of the card, Daniel started laughing. He then took the card and explained how he had wanted to sign one of the cards ever since he had found out about it and signed it with my Sharpie. Then he THANKED me for bringing it and took my phone and took a selfie with me. Needless to say, I was very happy.
The 5 times Sokka forgot Toph was blind and the time he didn’t.
oh, ok. i’ll just cry now, thanks.
If you follow me i will check out your blog and give you a promo!!